There's something new!!

Readers, I have something new for you.
Check out my latest Blog: http://blogeshwarnand.blogspot.in/

Also check out the new technology Blog: http://tech360deg.blogspot.in/

Tuesday 30 August 2011

my first blog..

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
So here i am, blogging for the first time..
I always had a feeling, that writing a blog would be boring.. Blogging has been compared to a test match.. But today this seems to be the best or rather the only way to share my thoughts..
Sharing everything and anything in the virtual world is a good idea or infact the only alternative when you dont have real friends in the real world..


I dont have the habit of maintaining a personal diary..
I started with tweeting my thoughts..
Soon, i got into the number game of getting more followers and made my tweets more commercial.. something like advertising..
I found no one to share my thoughts with..!!


Then came the College life..!!
Life was bound to change- in a good or a bad way, i dint know then..
It was a good feeling to get into a professional course.. A new environment..!
Looked good for a few days, and life went back to square one..
I was all alone here too.. I still am.. :(
(i just realised that smilies dont appear here.. Its not a chat box.. I should get over that habit now)..


So, eventually had to resort to blogging..
Its a way of speaking with myself.. with the world.. with like minded people..

No comments:

Post a Comment